Whew! It’s been a while since I’ve published a blog post over here, and that’s because there has been a lot going on behind the scenes. February was an incredibly productive month for me. What’s even more exciting is that March is already turning out to be pretty transformative, and I’m so excited about it all!
I won’t get into it all in this blog post, but I wanted to come back and update on my goals from last month and share what I’m currently working on this month. So, let’s dive in!
February Monthly Goals:
– Send Galentine’s Day treats: Done! This was really fun to do, and I hope to be able to surprise some family members later this year for Mother’s Day in a similar way!
– Publish February goal post: Done!
– Work on the new product line for Coded Creative: Done! This is what I’ve been working the hardest on right now. I’m gearing up for a launch next week, and I couldn’t be more excited.
– Read (at least) 1 book: Not done. I started a new book toward the end of the month, but I’m still working on reading it.
– Get taxes done: Done!
– Move email list to MailerLite: Not done, but there’s a scary reason for it. I actually decided to let my email list go 🙀 Yep, you read that right. I don’t feel I’ve been serving it well over the past two years, and instead of continuing to pay for it when I just don’t know what to do with it doesn’t make sense.
February Weekly + Daily Goals:
Weekly goals last month went really well. I stayed on top of all of them, which feels pretty great. Unfortunately, my daily goals were another story. So far this month the daily goals still aren’t looking good, but I’m hoping to get back to track soon.
Anyway, speaking of this month’s goals…
March Monthly Goals:
– Launch Coded Creative templates: I’m really excited about this one! Bringing a new product line to the shop is something I haven’t done in a while, and it’s been so much fun to be creative for these templates. I’ve also already been hearing from past customers who are excited to grab some for their brand, so that’s always a plus.
– Get ahead with CC + GBTD content: In about a week and a half we’re going out of town for two weeks, which means I need to get content and Instagram scheduled for that time.
– Read (at least) 1 book: Working on that currently! I’m actually right in the middle of The Silent Patient. I also just got The Proposal from the library, so I’m going to work on that one next!
– Have a good trip to TN + Buy Kylan’s birthday present: Self-explanatory I think!
– Celebrate my husband’s birthday: Self-explanatory, again!
– Start Build Without Burnout: I’m suuuper excited about this one! It’s a 6-month long program that’s part of the WAIM membership, which I’ve been loving. I figured since I’m already part of the membership I might as well take advantage of this great content and see how it can help me grow the Coded Creative brand!
March Weekly Goals:
– Get blog / newsletter / Instagram content scheduled
– Go for a walk / get active
– Game night
– Meal plan
– Run the roomba / clean up
March Daily Goals:
– Instagram stories
– One Second Everyday
So, there you have it! Those are my goals for this month. I don’t know if I’ll have time to share anything else this month, but I’m hoping to come back with some fun lifestyle content next month!