Whew! It’s the middle of April already, and I only just worked through my Powersheets for April over the weekend. I’ll be honest I lost a lot of my momentum in March because we were out of town, and I don’t typically do a lot of work when we’re visiting family. So coming back and trying to figure out what I wanted to work on this month while also not being entirely sure what the end of the month would look like just seemed too overwhelming.
However, I’m finally ready to have some clear goals to start working toward this month, so let’s dive in!
March Monthly Goals
– Update Emma’s baby book: Done!
– Create plan for following up with past clients: I didn’t even think about this one in March. Disappointing, but I’m moving it to be a priority later this year.
– Make progress (or finish) Fruitful Friendships: I made progress! I worked on this on the car ride to and from Tennessee. I ended up finishing it this past weekend, yay!
– Create content for GBTD + CC for April: Half-done.
– Read 1 book: Not even close
MARCH WEEKLY GOALS:
– Journal to Emma at least 1x per week: Done 3/5
– Post to Instagram at least 3x per week: Not done
– Send email to list 1x per week: Done 3/5
– Publish blog post at least 1x per week: Done 2/5
MARCH DAILY GOALS:
– 1 second everyday: Done 16/31
– 48 ounces of water: Don’t get me started, lol
Here’s to a much more productive April, y’all!
April Monthly Goals
– Update Emma’s baby book: I actually already did this so, I’m building up my momentum, ha!
– Start working through Brand Strategy School: I finished week 1/5 this past weekend. Ideally I’d make a little bit of time to finish this up over the next couple of weeks, but I’m not going to put too much pressure on myself here.
– Clean house: I just want to get things cleaned up before we take another trip to Tennessee. I cleaned out our pantry and fridge last week, and that felt sooo good. I need to dust and get each room vacuumed now, though.
– Create content for May for GBTD + CC: This one is going to be a little easier because we decided to start publishing new episodes of the GBTD podcast every other week instead of every week.
– Send a “How are you?” text to 2 people: This is one of my goals from the Fruitful Friendships guide. In this busy season of life, checking in with people is one of the easiest things I can do to continue to cultivate good relationships, so this is something I hope to do every month.
April Weekly Goals
– Journal to Emma at least 1x per week
– Post to Instagram at least 2x per week
– Send email to list every other week
– Publish blog post at least 1x per week
April Daily Goals
– 1 Second Everyday
– Take vitamins
If you’re still working on monthly goals, I’d love to hear if your March was more productive than mine!