Goodness, I still can’t believe it’s already April. It seems like time keeps going faster, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to it. March was a good month even though I didn’t quite complete all of my goals. We started Zoey’s puppy class last month and really enjoyed having D’s family in for his birthday. I’m anxious to see how April will go!
- Launch Craft Your Brand opt-in – Not done. I was really excited about this at the beginning of the month, but it eventually just got pushed back as I had other work to do. I’m really wanting to get it done this month. I already have some content written, I just need to pull it all together and finish it.
Get taxes done– Done. Thank goodness! I was so anxious about this, basically since I started working full time last year. Thankfully, we got it done and paid, and I’m so happy that the first year of that is over with. I’m already saving up to pay quarterly taxes, as I know that’ll work much better for us than a lump sum all at once. Run 2-3 classes– Done. I’m really excited about these classes, and I definitely want to keep doing them. I think my favorite to teach was on Social Media, and I’m sure I’ll be reviving that and the blogging class for this month. If you want to stay in the loop on these, just make sure you follow me on Twitter! Try to do something fun for D’s birthday– Done! When I made this goal I don’t think I knew that we were going to have some of D’s family in that weekend, but I’m glad we did. We got to show them around Charleston, eat loooads of good food, and just have a good time in general.
So that’s how March went. Now what I’m thinking for April –
- Walk 3-5 miles a week with Zoey – I’m really excited about this one! Zoey loooves being outside. She loves it. So, to get her (and me) some exercise, we’ve started going on walks almost daily. It’s really great because it’s partly her training (being able to walk on a leash), it gets her around other people, and it’s really fun to see how excited she gets when I’m getting ready for us to go. I’ve been exploring our neighborhood with her to see what’s the best way for us to go and where we can get a good amount of length in. We’re already basically averaging this amount each week, but I want to make sure we keep it up!
- Finish + Launch Craft Your Brand – Okay. Seriously this time! I’m going to finish this. I’m really looking forward to getting a completely different opt-in for y’all, and especially one that I know will be beneficial! Keep your eyes peeled! Obviously current subscribers will get it first.
- Write at least 5 letters – April is National Letter Writing Month, and I’m pretty sure Postmark Society is falling into it’s usual spring / summer lull, so I’m really trying to get back on the ball with both letter writing and figuring out how to keep people interested in writing, even when we’re busy.
- Outline my next ebook – A few months ago one of my goals was to brainstorm a few new digital products. One of those became Craft Your Brand. The other is a new ebook. I was originally thinking that early summer would be a good launch time for it, so if I want to stick to that, now’s the time to get going on it. With my last ebook, Idea To Launch, I didn’t outline or have a real plan for it. I just started writing. With this one, I want to do it totally different and better.
There y’all have it! What are your goals for this month? Let me hear them, and let’s hold each other accountable!