I’ve already touched a little bit on how I can’t believe that it’s March already, so I won’t go on and on about that today. Instead of looking at how the past two months have flown by, I’m looking at March with lots of potential. So ready to make things happen this month! Let’s recap last month’s goals, first though.
Build Dad’s new site– Done! I’m so excited to have helped them finally get a new website. If I had to guess when the previous design was launched it would probably be late 2011? We’ve updated photos and what not like that around the site, but not the overall design until now. I also got them moved over to WordPress, so keeping the site updated from now on will be so much easier for me.
- Try 6 new recipes for dinners – Not quite done. We tried 3 new recipes, and I think another one that my mom used to make but D hadn’t had before. Once we got Zoey, things got a little chaotic. We would either make something quick and easy or just made something we’d already had before. 4 recipes is better than nothing, though!
Start brainstorming two new digital things– Done! I am so excited about this! I’ve been collecting content for my new opt-in, and I already have the cover design taken care of, so I feel really happy with that. I didn’t do quite as much work for the new ebook, but I’m thinking that will come out closer to summer, so I’m okay with it!
- Explore at least 3 new places – Not done, at all. Again, once we got Zoey that put a little kink in the plans. If I had known we were going to get a puppy last month, I probably wouldn’t have set this goal, but that’s okay.
Whew! That was an odd month for us. We went from D having a regular school schedule to having most of his days free (besides a few hours of work), getting a puppy, and me trying to figure out how to get work done and read with these two crazy kids hanging around all day. Anyway – on to this month!
- Launch Craft Your Brand opt-in – Yep, there’s the name! I’ve been writing about branding a lot since late last fall when I started doing some light marketing for my ecourse, so I have a lot of content and ideas for the opt-in. As I mentioned above, I’ve gotten a fair amount of work done for this already, so I’m confident and excited about this goal!
- Get taxes done – My aunt works at an accounting place and offered to help us get our taxes done. I’ve been procrastinating filling out the paperwork she needs because a) ugh, and b) I have no idea what I’m doing. I keep saying I need to set some time aside to just get it done, but I never have. I need to just woman up and get it done this month.
- Run 2-3 classes – If you’ve been following me on Instagram, I’ve been doing some chatting about classes over there this past week. I decided to give them a trial run and see how they go this month. I’m only offering them to an interest group for now, but you guys will be the first to know if / when they open up to the public in the future!
- Try to do something fun for D’s birthday – We’re trying to decide what we want to do, and I think we’ll probably end up having his family come into town. We’ll see!
There you have it! This month will be fun because D’s birthday is coming up, and I’m really stoked about what I’m doing business wise as well.
What are you working on this month? Share in the comments, and let’s hold each other accountable!