Can I be real with y’all? I still, still have no freakin’ clue how it’s already November. I’ve been doing a little bit of working and planning at a time, and now with 2015 literally right around the corner, I’m freaking out! Time to start planning for the new year I guess. In the meantime, let’s focus on the now though with goals through the end of the year.
Work on developing the content for Brand Catalyst– Done, sort of! I finally started working on content last month. Although I didn’t get a lot of it done, I’m definitely heading in the right direction. Brand Catalyst will officially be open for registration on December 4th (holy crap, I’m really putting it out there). If you want to get a chance to sign up before then, though, I’d like to encourage you to sign up over here. You’ll get your chance much earlier! Begin exploring natural healing– Done! I got my oils last month, and it’s been really interesting to test them out. I’ve been using the Stress Away oil the most, and maybe I’m just imagining it, but when I use it regularly I tend to feel much better. If you’re curious, I like to put it on my wrists right before I go to bed! Chat with a CPA + start preparing for 2015– Done! I’m feeling so much better about the upcoming taxes and such for next year. I’ve finally opened a special bank account for the business, and I’m saving up for tax time. I’m also planning on researching retirement plans (um, what?!) with D while he’s on his Christmas break. Pretty big deal, y’all.
- Meditate every day (except for on vacation) – Not done, not at all. I think I maybe meditated two days or something after last month’s goal post, and then I didn’t do it ever again. I’m going to let it take a back burner for now, but I’m committing myself to getting back into once D and I are settled into our house in January.
Well, that wasn’t too bad! Three out of four is pretty good, don’t y’all think? As far as other things going on, in October I made another huge investment in my business through an ecourse with Hey Sweet Pea which I’m so excited about, and I also hit three months with no soda. How cool! Let’s get to this month’s goals now.
- Finish the Brand Catalyst site + launch to subscribers – Yay! I’m so excited about this. I’m so thrilled with where BC is going and what it can do for y’all, and I’m so excited to launch it to the subscribers. As I mentioned before, the public registration will open in December, but if you want to grab your spot early get on the list!
- Get stuff together for the annual reader survey – Reading Lisa’s post about her annual survey really got me thinking about mine. In the past I’ve asked questions that sort of helped me plan for the following year, but I’m pushing myself to get things together so I can run a better survey with an incentive for y’all.
- Black Friday shop for a big gift for D – Y’all, this man. I don’t post about him often around here, but he’s my rock. He was so anxious about leaving me when he went to bootcamp in May, and now he stays really busy with his classes and such. I want to gift him something special for Christmas this year because we didn’t do anything for the holiday (other than get our first tree, what!). I’m hoping Black Friday deals will help with this. We’ll see.
- Finish at least half the current projects I’m working on – December is going to be a big month for us! We’re hoping to be moving into our house on the 12th, his leave will begin on the 19th, and then we’ll have the end of the month holidays to spend with our families. I’ve already decided to not take on any new projects for December, but I’m hoping I can get at least half of those on my current list done so I’m not super worried about them as well as moving.
Wow. There we go! I don’t think this month is going to be too intensive, but I’m really excited for everything that’s coming. I can’t wait to see what these last few months of 2014 bring because I just know they’re going to be great!
What about you? What are you working on this month? Share in the comments, and lets hold each other accountable!