I say this literally every month, but I honestly can’t believe it’s September already. This year is going by much faster than I thought it was going to. I can’t complain though, with each month that goes by I’m one month closer to moving and living with D again, a desire that’s very real in my heart. Anyway, let’s get to last month’s goals:
Work on our relationship + visit D– Done! I feel so good about where we are in our relationship, and I visited and had a blast. I had such a blast exploring Charleston with him, and as I have said many times on Instagram, I’m super excited to be moving over there!
- Work on a new opt in incentive for newsletter subscribers – This one didn’t go so well. I had a plan on something to offer, and then halfway through the month I got an idea for a new offering, and well, the opt in incentive fell to the back burner.
Read The Desire Map– Done! This book being the Creative Club’s book club book was an extra kick of motivation to get it read, and I’m so happy I did. I read and then took around a week or so to work through the workbook, and I’m just thrilled with how the whole experience was. I’m excited for my CDFs and my intentions that go with them. Practice yoga + meditation every day ( or most days )– Done! It feels good to check this one off my list. Y’all – I even did this while on vacation. That’s a big deal. I’m feeling more comfortable in both practices, so I’m eager to keep working on them this month.
So, all in all, last month was a great month. I had a ton of design work that I’m super happy with, and I feel really good about these goals. I do really wish I could have pulled off that incentive, but I’ll get to it. I will. So now, what about this month?
- Plan a second trip to see D – I know this may seem crazy, but living apart is hard and one of the great ways to get through it for me ( aside from us actually being able to chat every day ) has been to plan on going to visit. I had such a great time this past weekend, and I’m already thinking about when I’ll go back. We’ve already got a few places we want to go, so I’m hoping to have a good amount ( but not too much ) to do.
- Analyze survey results + begin moving towards next step in building new offering – I mentioned last week that I’m in the process of building a new offering, and I posted a survey for y’all. I’m really excited about this new offering, so I’m very eager to analyze the survey results and start moving forward.
- Finish reading ( or listening ) to Three to Get Deadly + read Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook – I’m so happy I took some “me” time last month to read, and I’m really wanting to do that again this month. On my way to see D on Friday, I listened to about half of Three to Get Deadly, so I want to finish that book and read JJJRH as it’s been on my list for several months. I love having an hour or so to relax with a good book, so I’m happy to have this on my list.
- Go for two months no soda – I didn’t talk about this last month ( I don’t think! ), but I am working on kicking my soda habit. It’s been prominent in my life since I was little, and I’m just over it. Over the past few years I’ve significantly cut my consumption, but I’ve never gone a whole month ( I don’t think, again! ) without it. However, I have now! All but the first two days of August I was soda-free, I’m happy to say! I want to keep that up, so I’m going for no soda this month either!
Other than that, I’m also challenging myself to keep up my yoga + meditation practices and to continue my previous months’ income trends with this month as well.
What about you? What are you working on for September? Share in the comments below and let’s hold each other accountable!