Gosh, how is April already over? I’m not certain I’m ready for this month, for many reasons, but it’s here. Business has been rockin’ the month ( best month of the year so far ), and I’m gearing up to finish my senior year of college. Such a strange feeling. Regardless of what all is going on, I’m ready to do awesome with this month’s goals. But first, let’s start with last month –
Keep a level head– For the most part we both did! Share more behind the scenes of my process in business– Did a wee bit of this! Evaluate rates + revenue for this year– I did a tiny bit of this. I decided to drop my cheapest design package, and I’m really inspired based on my revenue on how full time freelancing is going to go! A raw challenge– Didn’t have a ton of fun doing this, and I actually didn’t stick to it very well. Need to try another go around on it.
- Clean apartment of unused and unnecessary stuff – This went undone as D was gone off and on a lot and when he was here we were doing lots of stuff.
I guess the month was okay. I invested in my business ( and myself ) more than I ever have, and I’m excited to see how that translates to bringing in more clients. I’m disappointed that we didn’t get the apartment even just a wee bit cleaned out, but I know we have a ton of time coming for that! Now on to this month –
- Spend the last weeks with D doing fun things – We’re planning on seeing Spiderman 2 in iMax 3D, which is exciting, and going to the zoo!
- Guest posts / personal posts – this one is a bit of a struggle. I’m planning on sharing posts about the senior show as well as my graduation announcements; however I don’t have much else personal planned. It’s tough because I was originally thinking of taking a blog break during this month, but instead I’d be okay with doing some guest posts. So – if you’re interested in writing around these parts and have a cool idea, please email me!
- Work smart – So funny that this is the goal I had planned, and that’s because I’ve signed up for Leah’s Stress Less & Impress course, and I definitely feel like that will help all by itself!
- Less processed food – This is a tough one, but I’m determined to try resetting my digestive system, and I know that doing this and the raw challenge will help.
- Evaluate things + get rid of the unnecessary – I love going through things if nothing else than to feel those old, good feelings that that task can bring, so as we move out of our apartment, I’ll be going through what we have and evaluating if it’s worth keeping.
Well, there y’all have it. This month is going to be hard and probably fly by, but I know with y’all as part of my amazing support group all these life changes are going to be a little bit easier!